September 25, 2021 – September 26, 2021
This is an inter-region competition. Anyone wishing to fence in the Winton should contact their regional organiser or Marcia Stretch regarding team representation.
On the Saturday evening there will be a Gala Dinner. Please book your place and choose your meal here>>>
The Winton Cup requires fencers to wear clothing according to BF guidelines.
- 350 Newton (CEN level 1) or 800 Newton (CEN level 2) jacket.
- 350 Newton (CEN level 1) or 800 Newton (CEN level 2) breeches.
- A separate 800 Newton plastron under your jacket.
- A mask with 1600 Newton (CEN Level 2) or 350 Newton (CEN level 1) bib, safety back strap, in good condition and fitting securely. On 'contour' masks a separate safety back strap is not compulsory.
- At sabre, a CEN level 2 glove (sometimes referred to as an 'FIE glove').
- Long socks pulled up to the knee.
Fencer's clothing must always comply with the BF clothing rules that can be
found on this website as Appendix 1 to the BF Safety Guidelines