Minutes of Meeting

Date
Location
Time
End Time
Present
 

Outstanding Actions

# Action Who Status View
757GDPR: Lucy and Beth to review existing documentation to produce any new policy or procedures required.BD, LCWDone
761DATA CONTROLLER: JRM and MJS to liaise .JRM, MJSOngoing
763WINTON CUP: MS to liase with Carol Winton regarding an additional donation.MSDone
773SEEDING FOR BVF COMPETITIONS Seeding to be taken from the ranking list by the Chair of Selectors. JRM to send Rules.docx file to CM. CM to send amended document to committee with a deadline for comment.JRM, CMDone
775BVF MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY LCW has agreed to take on this role on a temporary basis. Agreed by committee. LCW and JRM to liaise on procedures. GA to inform MJS.GA, JRM, LCWDone
785CONSTITUTION: CM to look at the Constitution and report back to committee.CMDone
788SELECTION FOR VETERAN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS JRM to publish agreed final document on website. GA to publish in the next NewsletterGA, JRMDone

New Actions and Decisions

# Action A/D Who
792WINTON FUNDING BD to liaise with MS to investigate the possibility of running a funded training day for Referees on the Friday of the Winton Cup. MS to contact Carol Winton re funding. ABD, MS
793EVF CIRCUIT COMPETITION 2020 GP to liaise with Jon Willis for a January date 2020AGP
794COMPETITION ENTRIES CM proposed that we no longer publish entries until the entry date is closed. 2nd: MJS unamiD 
795MARKETING GA has assigned a portfolio for marketing to LCW/CC/MJS/BD.D 
796EXPENSES POLICY CC/JRM to liaise re the per diem for Referees and re-write the expenses policy accordingly.ACC, JRM
797WINTON CUP TROPHIES GP proposed that the individual weapon trophies will now be presented to the best team for each gender/weapon based on match victories then bout victories. 2nd GA unamiD 
798WINTON CUP TROPHIES MS to liaise with DT regarding the change in the award of trophiesAMS
799ORGANISATION OF COMPETITIONS The committee thanked JRM/MS for this document and hsve accepted this. D 
 

Documents Submitted

# Title Who View
662WMO discussion document - Peter BaronGA
664Organisation of EventsMS
665WMO - ReportMS
666Domestic Fencing Officers ReportLEW
669Acting Treasurer's reportJRM
671AgendaJRM
679Chairman's reportGA
680International Officer ReportGP
681Membership Secretary ReportLCW
 
  

Sponsors of BVF

Leon Paul

Advertising Rate Card