Minutes of Meeting

Date
Location
Time
End Time
Present
 

Outstanding Actions

# Action Who Status View
562Piste Stands: DS to order 2 new piste stands, to be painted and to be stored at Gloucester.DSDone
599Selection procedure: JRM to publish selection procedure on the website and email members to draw attention to the revised rules. A summary will be published in the November newsletter.GA, JRMDone
601Competition organisation: Selectors to consult and formulate document for distribution to membership. JRM, JSDone

New Actions and Decisions

# Action A/D Who
604WINTON CUP: Due to problems in arranging Dinner and accommodation at Gloucester for 5/6 September, it has been agreed to change the date and venue to 24/25 September at Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Shropshire. This venue is available together with the Park Inn hotel. The date change is for 2016 only. 4 for, 1 against.D 
605WINTON CUP:JRM to email membership to inform them of change of date and venue for this. MS to notify the organisers of the Shropshire Open of the change of date of the Winton Cup for this year only with our apologies. AJRM, MS
606LONDON OPEN:PB to investigate the possibility of using SportsDock for this competition. Linda Strachan is the contact there.APB
607MANCHESTER OPEN: PB to contact Stuart Marshall to discuss the possibility of holding a competition at the new venue in Oldham. APB
608ET16 OFFICIALS: JRM to prepare job decription for GBR Team Administrator and GBR Head of Delegation.AJRM
609EVFC REPRESENTATIVE: The Committee elected GA to be the GBR EVFC Representative for 2016.D 
61080+ CAT D: DS to check outcome of the FIE meeting. JRM to check membership database to determine numbers involvedAJRM, DS
612COMPETITION FORMAT: JRM to update the document from JS to include the points table used for EVFC ranking. Circulate to committee for final approvsl. Circulate document to membership with AGM documents. MS to add an item to the AGM Agenda asking for approval from membership. AJRM, MS
613PRE-WORLD SQUAD TRAINING: PB to contact Jonathan Katz to discuss possible future options.APB
614BF NEW MEMBERSHIP SCHEME: JRM to send BVF Calendar to BF.AJRM
615DEVELOPMENT OFFICER: There is a vacancy on committee for this position. A notice asking for applications from membership to be sent by email. Replies to the Secretary prior to the AGM.AJRM
 

Documents Submitted

# Title Who View
432AgendaMS
434Proposal for a new competition formatJS
436Fundraising Report - Jan 16LB
437Chairman's reportGA
440Dom Fenc Jan 16PB
441Secretary's reportMS
442Treasurer's ReportJRM
 
  

Sponsors of BVF

Leon Paul

Advertising Rate Card