Minutes of Meeting

Date
Location
Time
End Time
Present
 

Outstanding Actions

# Action Who Status View
412Vets Open Events: to be reviewed at the end of the season.DS, , GA, JRM, JS, LB, MS, PBDone
426Age Group Championships: As a result of the considerable increase in venue fees, FM will investigate the possibility of an alternative venues and dates.DS, , GA, JRM, JS, LB, MS, PBDone
436Womens Epee Cup: It was decided to purchase a new cup for this event as the current shield is full. The new cup would still carry the name Mme. Froechlen together with previous winners' names. The shield will be donated to the fencing museum.JRMDone
438Veteran Competitions: PB to contact LB with a view to organising an epee competition in the SW in 2014. FM to speak to Carole Seheult/Beth Davidson/Duncan Rowlands with a view to organising a sabre competition in NE., PBDone
455Medals: JRM to re-stock medals. Liaise with FM.JRM, Done

New Actions and Decisions

# Action A/D Who
459British Fencing: It was agreed that LB will produce a draft letter to BF regarding recognition, integration and support for BVF. This draft will be circulated to committee members for agreementALB
460Vets Open Competitions: It was decided to retain the WMO and the Hampshire. PB to liaise with John Willis concerning the possibility of organising a vets 3-weapon open competition at the new Leon Paul Centre.APB
461Vets Open International Competitions: JRM to update the EVFC competition list. MS and JRM to liaise to nominate a competition which MS would organise. This competition would be publicised on the website and newsletter and email.AGA, JRM, MS
462Committee Structure: A discussion was held on the present structure. No action deemed necessary at this moment.D 
463ET16: It was decided that a meeting for committee members will take place at the Medway Park in order to view the venue. DS to organise for early January ADS
464ET16: LOGO - it was suggested that the volunteers for a Graphic Designer be asked to design a logo and submit to JRM for circulation to the committee for consideration.AJRM
465ET16: JRM to email membership a reminder of volunteer roles already advertised with replies by end of November.AJRM
466European Team Championships 2014: GA to be Team Manager. Agreed. JRM to go in order to review the organisation on site. Agreed.D 
467Age Groups 2014: GA to check venue has been booked together with hotel. John Crouch/JRM/MS to run DT. GA to confirm with John Crouch.AGA
468World Championships 2014: DS appointed to be Team Manager. Agreed.D 
469Selection Procedure for European Teams: Selectors to produce criteria for selection for committee approval.AJS
470World Team Championships Selection Procedure: It was proposed that the selection procedure used in 2013 is retained. AgreedD 
471Membership Fees: Unchanged for 2014. Agreed.D 
472Membership Cards: Agreed to be retained.D 
473Competition Fees: To remain the same for 2014.D 
474BF: JRM to compose an email to be sent to BF for circulation to potential BVF members.AJRM
475CIO -Gift Aid: LB will forward information to JRM.ALB
 

Documents Submitted

# Title Who View
141Secretary's reportMS
142Treasurer's ReportJRM
143AgendaJRM
146International Fencing Report Nov 2013DS
145ET16 Project ReportJRM
152Dom Fencing Off. Report 13-11-13PB
148Vice Chairman's reportGA
 
  

Sponsors of BVF

Leon Paul

Advertising Rate Card